Shot Clocks Landing
Considering Investing in a Shot Clock?
In a statement released by the NFHS, each state association may adopt the shot clock rule beginning with the 2022-23 season. At Nevco, we offer durable, reliable shot clock systems for all schools, regardless of whether you currently possess our equipment.
Which Shot Clock Is Right for You?
Whether you’re looking for a basic shot clock, one that includes game time or operates independently, we’ve got you covered. Browse our selection of models below:
Model SSC-7 Shot Clock
- Doesn’t require a Nevco scoreboard
- Ability to integrate with Nevco equipment
- Can operate independently from other boards when paired with Model MPCX2
Model MPCX2 Handheld Control
- Battery operated, portable control, no slip grip
- Convenient wireless operation within 1000′
- Used for operating shot clocks independently
Model SSC-T5 Shot Clock
- Requires a Nevco scoreboard and control to enable game time features
- Larger display than SSC-7 and includes a game time clock
- Available in single, double, or 3-sided
Ready to Buy?
Although the 35-second shot clock rule for high school basketball hasn’t been implemented nationally, several state associations have taken initiative, such as Georgia, Minnesota, Iowa, New York, and more. If you’re ready to complete your gym’s set-up, contact one of our professionals to receive a quote and get started today.
Complete Your Gym Set-Up With
The accessories we offer, combined with our shot clocks and other basketball scoring equipment, will level up your game even more.
Locker Room Clocks
- Displays the same time as a Nevco scoreboard timer and operates without a separate power source
- Operates with an MPCW or MPCX2 control
- LED colon automatically changes to 1/10th of a second