Display Director provides a powerful platform to use up to 50 robust displays at the click of a mouse! Our impactful content management system allows you to organize stats, headshots, graphics, animation, ads and more in a simple platform. Display Director features include:
- Easy & intuitive user interface
- Controls any size display
- Controls up to 50 unique displays with a single user interface
- Simple clip server format
- Locally-stored media for faster response times
- Automatically scales content and images to fit display
- Statistical information for tables and ribbon boards
- Switch from media clips to live video in an instant
- Create and store unlimited advertising playlists
- Generate reports for sponsors
- Supports wide range of file formats
- Display and customize virtual scoreboards that integrate seamlessly with Nevco scoring equipment. Switch from full screen to zoned lower third with live video feed in a single click
- Capable of CG overlays of icons and logos
WANT TO LEARN MORE ABOUT DISPLAY DIRECTOR™ SOFTWARE?
THE NEVCO DIFFERENCE
We understand that a new scoring system is a big investment. It’s why we take pride in delivering a scoring solution that’s spot on for your team, and why we stand by every product.
FREE FACILITY ASSESSMENT
Our customization process ensures you get exactly what you want.
99.9% ON-TIME DELIVERY
We deliver your scoring solution on-time right when you expect it.
LOWEST COST OF OWNERSHIP
Get the most from your investment, backed by a 5-year warranty.
ONE CALL FOR SOLUTIONS & SUPPORT
As an integrated manufacturer, we are the only call you need to make.
HIGHEST QUALITY COMPONENTS
Nevco’s U.S. manufacturing plants utilize the UL certification process ensuring product safety.
WE GUARANTEE A WIN
Nevco scoreboards, marquees, message centers, Stadium Pro loudspeaker enclosures and video boards* are guaranteed for a period of five (5) years* from the date of invoice against defects in workmanship or material and will be replaced or repaired without cost to the owner provided the equipment or parts (which includes LED segments) are returned postage-paid to the Nevco factory.