A great addition to any facility for better game time management!
- Great for blind spots, concession areas, locker rooms, and hallways
- Can alternatively be mounted flat to a wall or backstop with a single cat5 cable to IAD
- ¼” thick Lexan protective cover integrated into design for superior resistance to impact
- No horn• Displays operate without separate power source.
- Bright, long lasting, energy efficient LEDs.
- Displays same time as scoreboard timer.
- LED Colon automatically changes to 1/10th of a second.
- Can be used as segment timer
- Time of Day display
WEIGHT: 21 lbs.
DIMENSIONS: 36in x 24in x 2in
SPORTS: Basketball, Volleyball, Wrestling
Specification Documents:Model 750 Product Specs Model 750 CSI Specs
Installation Prints:700-750_Installation 700-750_Electrical 700-750_Electrical 700-750_Electrical
THE NEVCO DIFFERENCE
We understand that a new scoring system is a big investment. It’s why we take pride in delivering a scoring solution that’s spot on for your team, and why we stand by every product.
FREE FACILITY ASSESSMENT
Our customization process ensures you get exactly what you want.
99.9% ON-TIME DELIVERY
We deliver your scoring solution on-time right when you expect it.
LOWEST COST OF OWNERSHIP
Get the most from your investment, backed by a 5-year warranty.
ONE CALL FOR SOLUTIONS & SUPPORT
As an integrated manufacturer, we are the only call you need to make.
HIGHEST QUALITY COMPONENTS
Nevco’s U.S. manufacturing plants utilize the UL certification process ensuring product safety.
WE GUARANTEE A WIN
Nevco scoreboards, marquees, message centers, Stadium Pro loudspeaker enclosures and video boards* are guaranteed for a period of five (5) years* from the date of invoice against defects in workmanship or material and will be replaced or repaired without cost to the owner provided the equipment or parts (which includes LED segments) are returned postage-paid to the Nevco factory.