DISPLAY AND SCORING CONSULTANT
Nevco seeks a motivated, high-energy and results-oriented Display and Scoring Consultant to join our organization and lead our sales efforts in a defined geographic territory.
A Nevco Display and Scoring Consultant sells video displays, message centers, and scoreboard solutions to customers in the recreational, educational and professional sports markets.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE DISPLAY AND SCORING CONSULTANT POSITION INCLUDE:
- 1-2 years of previous sales experience, preferably in the recreational, educational, or professional sports markets
- Must possess a confident phone presence
- A strong work ethic and competitive nature
- Strong written/verbal communication skills, including presentation, business writing, negotiation, motivation, and relationship management
- Planning and organizational skills to engage resources (people, funding, materials, etc.) and get things done; orchestrate multiple activities at once to accomplish a goal; and use resources effectively and efficiently
- Team player
- High energy
- Positive can-do attitude with the motivation to achieve sales goals
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Financially motivated
- Proficient in use of the Internet
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business, Communications, or a related field
- Experience with Salesforce.com preferred
- Familiarity using Go-to-Meeting and/or WebEx is a plus
- Knowledge of the sports or recreational marketplace is a plus
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE DISPLAY AND SCORING CONSULTANT POSITION:
- Develop and execute sales plan for defined territory
- Focus on customer acquisition, penetration, and retention
- Secure leads, develop quotes/proposals, and close orders
- Become knowledgeable about Nevco products
- Increase the number of contacts/touches we have with our customers
- Provide demonstrations for customer visits and trade shows
- Travel as needed in a defined territory
- Participate in corporate sales meetings and conferences
- Present themselves in an enthusiastic and professional manner
Nevco offers competitive compensation, excellent growth opportunity, and comprehensive benefits for full-time employees. No relocation assistance will be provided for this opportunity. Nevco is a drug and alcohol free workplace and an equal opportunity employer.
Interested candidates should submit resumes and cover letters (with salary requirements indicated) to firstname.lastname@example.org.