Nevco seeks a motivated, high-energy and results-oriented Display and Scoring Consultant to join our organization and lead our sales efforts in a defined geographic territory.
A Nevco Display and Scoring Consultant sells video displays, message centers, and scoreboard solutions to customers in the recreational, educational and professional sports markets.
Responsibilities of the Display and Scoring Consultant position include:
- 1-2 years of previous sales experience, preferably in the recreational, educational or professional sports markets
- Must possess a confident phone presence
- A strong work ethic and competitive nature
- Strong written / verbal communication skills including presentation, business writing, negotiation, motivation and relationship management
- Planning and Organizational Skills to engage resources (people, funding, materials, etc) and get things done; orchestrate multiple activities at once to accomplish a goal; use resources effectively and efficiently
- Team Player
- High Energy
- Positive can-do attitude with the motivation to achieve sales goals
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Financially motivated
- Proficient in use of the Internet
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Business, Communications, or related field
- Experience with Salesforce.com preferred
- Familiarity using Go-to-Meeting and/or WebEx a plus
- Knowledge of the sports or recreational marketplace a plus
Requirements for the Display and Scoring Consultant position:
- Develop and execute sales plan for defined territory
- Focus on customer acquisition, penetration and retention
- Secure leads, develop quotes/proposals and close orders
- Become knowledgeable about Nevco products
- Increase the number of contacts / touches we have with our customers
- Provide demonstrations for customer visits and trade shows
- Travel as needed in defined territory
- Participate in corporate sales meetings and conferences
- Present themselves in an enthusiastic and professional manner
Nevco, Inc. offers competitive compensation, excellent growth opportunity and comprehensive benefits for full time employees. No relocation assistance will be provided for this opportunity. Nevco, Inc. is a drug and alcohol free work place and an equal opportunity employer.
Interested candidates should submit resumes and cover letters (with salary requirements indicated) to firstname.lastname@example.org.